SUMMER ART CAMP 2019
Monday June 24th – Friday August 30th
We understand that planning ahead can be stressful, so we’ve made summer camp a little bit easier! Pick the individual dates that work for you to create a custom schedule. Whether it’s for a full week, every Wednesday for the summer, or just a few random dates, come to camp when it works best for you. Each session is $35, but if you pay for 6 or more sessions in advance, you’ll receive a 10% discount. Walk-ins are welcome!
Students will complete a different art project everyday! Painting, sketching, tie dye, recycled art, sculpting, collage and more! And with 1 qualified teacher for every 6 children, each student will get the attention they deserve.
Summer Art Camp 2019 Schedule
FULL DAY ART CAMPS
During the month of July, we’re collaborating with the Lydia Johnson Dance School of Maplewood. Students will dance in the morning, then be walked down to the studio for an afternoon of art! Make sure to pack some yummy snacks for a lunch break in the garden.
N O T E****
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO REGISTER ONLINE, PRESS ON THE REGISTER BUTTON IN THE NAVIGATION BAR, THIS WILL BRING YOU TO SWYER WHO HANDLES OUR ONLINE REGISTRAITON
JUNE 24th – June 28th Art Activities
- June 24th 10a.m. Sea Creatures using Oil Pastels & Watercolor
- June 24th 1:30p.m. Sunsets using Oil Pastels
- June 25th 10a.m. Prince/Princess/Castles & Dragons
- June 25 1:30p.m. Still Life Drawing
- June 26th 10a.m. Bedazzled
- June 26th 1:30p.m. Plein Air Painting (weather permitting)
- June 27th 10a.m. SPACE – stars, plants and a space ship or two
- June 27th 1:30p.m. Painting from a Photography – Bring you own photo
- June 28th 10a.m. To the Zoo we go
- June 28th 1:30-p.m. Working with soft Wax pencils